The ancient Egyptians revered cats as gods 10,000 years ago, and there certainly must be a reason for that. Running in the middle of the night, furniture turned into scratching posts, food disappearing as if by magic… And the list goes on! If you thought you’ve already seen everything, you don’t know how wrong you are!
Whether you are a cat lover or not, you can’t remain indifferent to what we at Bright Side have prepared for you this time.
26. Human slaves! Bow down!
25. Just wait until we get home. He laughs best who laughs last.
24. Hug me tight!
23. Well, my litter box is actually much more comfortable.
22. You didn’t see anything, understand?
21. This is not what I ordered!
20. Let me use it too! Sharing is caring.
19. When you can’t choose just one:
18. When you’re annoyed and just can’t hide it:
16. When your mom tells you to do something, but you insist on doing your own thing:
15. Mission impossible
14. My precious!!
13. Let me love you, my dear friend.
View this post on Instagram
Esto es lo mas tierno que veras hoy, 😍 La educación de los niños debe incluir el amor y respeto por los animales. . Quién opina igual?? . . . #historiasdemascotas #historiasdegatos #vidademascotas #gatosdeinstagram #gatitosbebes #lovegatos #amolosgatos #amorporlosgatos #amomimascota #felinoslindos #mascotasadorables #mascotasgatos #amigosgatos #perros #amomiperro #amigosxsiempre #perrosygatos #nocompresadopta🐾❤️ #adoptaunamascota #adoptaunamascotasinhogar #adoptagatos #mascotasfelices #personasfelices #educacion #amorde4patas #amorporlospeludos #respeto
12. Does anyone have any doubt about who is the big boss here?
11. Shh! You didn’t see me!
10. After a hard day of work
9. If I fits, I sits.
8. The villain cats will conquer the world!
7. Please don’t leave me!
6. Like a queen
5. Hey buddy, turn around, we’re doomed!
4. When she tries to steal your boyfriend:
3. Where is the cat?
2. Hello neighbors!
1. Hi! You’re not busy, are you?
What is the most memorable disaster your cat has been responsible for? We look forward to hearing from you in the comments!